Rikki

From joy to Grrrr

From joy to Grrrr
Rikki, Apr 16, 2018
Description:
For the inspiration challenge: Change. And for Dalis' side challenge to use one template for all challenges, :).
It only takes 14 years to go from a joyful super cute baby to a grumpy teen.

Credits:
Fiddlesticks No. 33 by Fiddle Dee Dee;
All the feels part 1, 2 and 3, TLP collab;
Storyteller April 2018 by Just Jaimee;
Storyteller 2017 Misted numbers by Just Jaimee;
Storyteller 2018 Emoji fun flairs by Just Jaimee;
Fonts: DESIGNER, BrushUp
KarenB, Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      so I was on my way out and saw this, that called my attention so I clicked...and it is even more amazing on close up!!!!! love everything, so well put together, the different ages, and the different photo angles, this is so amazingly creative Rikki!!!!!!gorgeous mixture with brushes and gorgeous shadows... LOVE love LOVE!!!!! (as usual with you!!!) [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • fanon
      amazing page
      Rikki likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh Rikki, I feel your pain. I have finally figured out a way for her to let me take pics of her and her friends. She loves reading the albums I have made for her and lately I have less and less pages because of lack of pics and I explained to her that soon I will not have pages to make albums. She then said I could take pics.
      Rikki likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      Great page and documenting. Oh how many of us can relate.
      Rikki likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Love this!! I feel your pain...where have our little kiddos gone?!? I love it all!!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).