Cherylndesigns

Florida

Florida
Cherylndesigns, Apr 25, 2018
Description:
For the Slow Scraps 4-25 Challenge.

Florida title - SWL_Florida_Florida; Florida Love - SWL; washi tape - lgrieveson blue skies ahead; Netting - lgrieveson blue skies ahead; button and star clusters - lgrieveson blue skies ahead; starfish - lgrieveson blue skies ahead; cloud and sun - lgrieveson blue skies ahead; banner - lgrieveson marina; border - SBasic through my lens borders 01, picture frame - Kim Jenson Phrames.
MrsPeel, LynnG and bbymks5 like this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Cute elements to decorate your page. Love the netting.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page and lovely cutouts. I like the netting
    • cfile
      Look at you Florida Girl! :) I loe the state shape and cutouts of the title. the blending of the fish net with shells and that cute banner that also looks like shells. I love that gorgeous framed photo. What a cute page. Great composition and great use of all the cut outs!
    • NancyP
      Ohhh, Cheryl, this makes me so homesick for Florida. I can remember spending Christmas on the beach, it was such a beautiful day. I love all the little elements and the netting behind the photo.
    • mcurtt
      Perfect choice of colors. Love the depth of your cutouts. Cute clustering around the Florida shape.
    • bbymks5
      YAS!!! I love your layout!! The colors, the stamped net and of course the Florida state are just perfect!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Pups_r_Paps @Angela Toucan @cfile @NancyP @mcurtt @bbymks5

Thank you ALL so much!! You all just made my day! I bought these Florida cutouts when I first saw the state cutouts and really didn't know how to use them until the chat yesterday. LOL Like I say, I learn something new here all the time!
    • umyesh
      I love the double Florida with the cute little banner below it. Great color choices too! I like how you put the sun and clouds right next to the state cutout. This page makes me miss Florida!
    • MrsPeel
      Cheryl, this is so beautiful!!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed the chat, to me, these chats are one of my most favorite moments in the month, getting to know you guys "live" is amazing! Love what you did here, the use of the cut outs, the colors, the way the turquoise of the big tittle (one of mt fav colors!) gets continued but tone down on the map cut ouy and then gives spotlight to the photo...a beautiful photo angle that takes me back to my own beaches in Brazil and makes me want to go back in time to accept the many invitation my family and friends in Florida have made!!!! (most of them have moved for work now) love the buttons you used, gorgeous, delicate details and how clever of you using the washi tape to hold the banner!!! gorgeous shadows and really realistic way the washi shows here!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much for your sweet comments! All of these elements just worked for me to attain the color and feel that I wanted to put on my layout.
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: