HeatherB, Mar 3, 2018
Description:
Techno Geek by Kristin Aagard
Mister Man Whimsies and Best Buds Whimsies by Bella Gypsy

Cindy's Layered Templates: Half Pack 220 Photo Focus 92 by Cindy Schneider
Cindy's Layered Cards: Everyday 1 by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can;t believe this page, with all the awesomeness, is not in the FFaves!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love love when you go full on, the whole page superb, covered with detail and the dynamic way ypu combine colors.... plus, of course, the gorgeous face, that smile of this incredibly handsome boy should I start saying young man?!!!!) ...your children reflect your motherhood talent!!! (well, your husband's talent too , lets give him at least a bit of credit LOL ) There is also a similar story with Sarita wanting a computer for herself and getting it in a very very similar situation...and of course, because we love them so much, she didn;t spend her money either :) now back to the page.... love it, LOVE love and love more the little clusters, the bits you used, everything is so harmonious, the kind of thing I followed you around to learn how to.... you are still such an inspiration to me, with every page I love you more!!!!!! I was looking for pages for my work in the Editorial Team....found this one and HAD to come tell you how much I love it!!!!!! I will also share this, because it is so gorgeous, needs to be shared!!!!! into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).