Serena

Feb Courtney Speed Scrap

Feb Courtney Speed Scrap
Serena, Feb 9, 2018
Description:
My layout for the Speed Scrap found here!

Credits: Just Jaimee: Storyteller Raine: Digital Collectiion *BUILD YOUR BUNDLE*

Thank you for looking! :happydance2
justjaimee and bbymks5 like this.
    • kayjaydo
      Was this the cause of the granola crumbs, or was that someone else! Great pictures and layout!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @kayjaydo hehe! That was @bbymks5 ! Isabella was not quite one yet (it was in 2007) and I simply could NOT keep her face clean (I gave up long before that..) or clothes on her!! Except the boots. lol. Those boots. Every. Day. Pretty sure if it was me or the boots, she would have picked the boots.. ^.^ LOL!
      bestcee and kayjaydo like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      cute. I like those boots
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!!!! She looks so cute in her little blue boots!!! Ahhh to be kid again!! This is such a cute layout with the little rainbow and clouds!!
      Serena likes this.
    • willimena
      How much fun is this! Love how you've highlighted those boots with your choice of stripy background paper. Isn't it just the cutest when kids wear boots and not much else - such a precious memory!
      Serena likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my goodness Serna! Bella is adorable. I love the 3 photos of her.. she is such a cutie!! I love the paper you chose to go with her rain boots! What awesome journaling too Serena! How does she dress now, 12 years later? LOL I think you would have to rain her in before letting her go out that way now :) So cute. Thanks for making me smile with your sweet page!
      Serena likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh she has made me smile soo! my now 18 year old daughter wore snow boots everyday for one summer...oh my what fun you have captured!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @cfile Thank you!! I'm a little annoyed that the boots are cut off in this, I'm hoping to dig through the photos later and find a better shot of them! And what a great idea! I should do a page of her fashion over the years!!! She'd love that! Don't worry, I can keep clothes on her now... for the most part. She still wears shorts when it's like negative 11 outside.. what in the world?! <3
      bestcee and cfile like this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute photos, cute little girl. Those blue boots are adorable. Mine were ugly brown galoshes... I like how your journaling & title are tilted to match the stripe of the paper.
      Serena likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love her smiles! She is just too precious! And every girl needs a pair of boots she loves that much! Thanks for speed scrapping with me!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    634.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).