white and pink papers from You Rock by Kristina Aagard
sun from Paintstroke Spring by CD Muckosky
bird, hearts, love from Celebrate Love by Kate Hadfield
quotes and heart from Framed Freebie by Kate Hadfield
scrabble tiles from Lets Play Alpha by Kate Hadfield
paint in upper right corner from Across Miles by Amber LaBau
Name In Lights Alpha by Kate Hadfield
    • wombat146
      What a fabulous layout and love all the photos you have included. Fantastic choice of papers and embellishments as well. Very creative and gorgeous page!
    • StefanieS
      Love the take on the template challenge, cool addition of the text filled paper to contrast so beautifully with the pink.
    • MelanieB
      This is so sweet! I love how you made the corner HUGE to fit all your journaling! I love what you did with the hearts, too! So creative!
    • cfile
      Michele this is perfect.. Yes these interviews & surveys are great to scrap! Love your page and what a great way to make the template your own! Thanks for playing.. great page!
    • Kate
      Fabulous journalling - what a great way to record a little of your history together combined with a snapshot of you today! Super use of the template, I love how you made it your own by using the smaller hearts as photo spaces! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    391.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).