jesskab

Farmer's Market

Farmer's Market
    • renee82
      I love how colorful this is! What a great recap!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my this is so gorgeous Jess!!!!!!!!! love those frames with deep shadows that give the page so much dimension, love the colorful, happy feel of the whole page! The farmers market is something I miss so much now I can't walk...and yours here sounds awesome!!! super well portrayed, the photos are amazing, and the journaling makes me hungry!!!! the photo in the bottom left... they look like Panettones? not sure if you guys get that there...is a kind of cake, Italian, we eat it mainly for Christmas & New Year's eve in South America....they have it here in England only in December, rare to find it any other time....love the photos, all, and the way you scrapped this is just superb!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @MrsPeel you really do leave the best comments, I just love you! You make my heart so happy!
      :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm trying to catch up, feeling much better with the patches they gave me in addition to the Tramadol so I'm in a better shape to type!!!! also, my dear... commenting beautiful things about your pages is a given!!!! you rock and every page gets into my heart!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    May 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    463.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).