honeyandcheese, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Sara Gleason | Per Diem
Paislee Press | Behind the Lens
Mommyish | Realistic Drop Shadow Styles, Thick Paint Styles
Amber LaBau | In the Orchard

The journaling says:
Despite torrential rains, flash floods, high tides that washed away beach accesses, ear infections, bronchitis, Charlie's first bee sting, two trips to Urgent Care, and many other "interruptions" to make our trip memorable, we still managed to have a (mostly) good time at the beach - even on the days we couldn't actually be on the beach.
londoncuppa likes this.
    • ashleywb
      lovely family photo! the stitched down word strips are a nice touch. Hope your next beach trip is more successful!
    • Serena
      I agree with Ashley! Lovely family photo, those sweet, sweet grins!! So sweet! I'm sorry to hear about all the not so great things that happened, but you pulled through like a champ! I like how you layered the word strips along the side.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... you have such a cute family! Love that you looked on the bright side with the trials on your vacation. You wouldn't have known there were any problems from the smiles in the photo. I adore the cluster of word strips stitched down on the side... so clever. Must remember this for a future layout! Thanks for coming to the chat and playing along with the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).