cfile

Family (20180118 speed scrap recipe)

Family (20180118 speed scrap recipe)
cfile, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
1 plain bg paper (white paper)
1 large photo = at least 1/2 (grandparents, Grand Aunt & Uncle, Great Grandma)
3 shapes (diamonds)
1 scatter (stars)
1 word art (#happy memories word strip)
at least 3 elements: flower, 2 heart flairs, long rectangle = ribbon
finishing extras: title and shadowing

Credits:
Sabrina Creations | Sparkle On - Elements
Sabrina Creations | Sparkle On - Papers
font: Century Gothic for journaling and Passengers Script for title
sabrinavc likes this.
    • Tree City
      oh, this photo is too sweet and too fun! love the diamonds for your shape!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Tree City Thank you Sara!! In my journaling I called them Uncle George and Aunt ALma when in fact they are actually my Grand Aunt and Uncle... I think the photo was from 1966? I updated it and corrected the journaling :)
      Tree City likes this.
    • sucali
      Your photo is sooo lovely and special, a wonderful page design!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @sucali Thank you so much Susanne!
    • Tree City
      Christa @cfile my kids refer to my aunts and uncles as their aunts/uncles too. No "great" in front of the title. :) But I do have to admit that your family's apparent ages and the clothing styles threw me for a second! :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Tree City what is weird is my Grandmother is sitting on her Uncle's lap... then it is her mother then her aunt, and then her husband, my grandfather on the right! My Great Grandmother and her sister (The 2 in the middle) are like 16 years apart... My Grandmother and her Aunt were only like 5 or 6 years apart, her Aunt being older than she. Funny thing is my Grandparents here did the same thing... my Aunt is 3 years older than my Dad was and my Dad was 12 years older than his younger brother. My Aunt and my Uncle are 15 years apart. My Aunt got married at 18 and got pregnant right away, so my Uncle was only 4 years older than his nephew!
      Tree City likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Christa - you always amaze me with your pages. I can't believe how quickly you put this together. I absolutely adore the diamonds and love the old photo. You always go above and beyond! Thanks for all your help in the speed scrap.
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Your elements really makes this page something lovely to look at! Great choices.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @keepscrappin Thank you Kayla for your sweet comments and it is my pleasure to help I am loving the MOC challenges so far and I really loved this challenge so much that to have a second opportunity and to change direction was fun :) I have been really enjoying making my own template style and making it clean too so this has been great for that. Thanks again for a great chat and fun MOC challenge!
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thank you so much Vivi! I had a lot of fun with it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).