Juliestcyr

Fall #Throwback

Fall #Throwback
Juliestcyr, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
Just Jaimee October 2016 Storyteller (Patterned paper, paint & Word Art)
Amy Wolff
Just Jaimee CU Clips (Freebie)
Just Jaimee Messy Stitches
Just Jaimee Seasons Stamps
Just Jaimee Negatives Brushes
Amber LaBau - Strength in hope (Butterflies)
Lynee Marie DYY Frames
Mommyish Shaped Basics
Styles: Mommyish Stamps Styles, Just Jaimee Shadows, Mommyish Vellum Style, Mommyish Plastic Pocket Styles,
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this and love the big title alpha.. love the boxed title .. very cool! The negative affect in the neg strip is fabulous and oh so clever and then the actual photo like it was developed.. what a fun page and great surprise scrap... well done!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great composition all around! Also love the negatives in the negative strip!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      mcurtt and cfile like this.
    • BevG
      The negatives in the negative strip are very clever. Great story. Love the multiple butterflies.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Serena
      I adore how you clipped all the photos together, and the title is PERFECT! Very neat page here!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • JillW
      I like the placement of the wonderful title - and the use of the stitching and mixture of butterflies!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Julie!!! I am so so glad that you decided to make a page anyway!!!!! gorgeous in every little pixel!!!! love the big title, the border with the touch of orange, the beautiful way you added those butterflies with the stitches..gorgeous!!!!!also the detail of the clip holding the photos together....gorgeous all over!!!!!
      Apologies for the lateness in getting here- Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).