jennv

Explore

Explore
jennv, Jan 18, 2017
Description:
So excited for our big trip to the Galapagos and Macchu PIcchu - less than 3 months now!! Did this for the Month of Challenges - Day 13 One Word Journaling Challenge. Used my wacom and Illustrator to write the word explore so it could be nice and big!! Credits: Photos from Google Images, Let's Fly Away by Little Butterfly Wings at The Lilypad.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Let-s-fly-away-kit.html
crazycat1126 and chastml like this.
    • amandaresende
      LOVE the giant 'explore' here and all the doodles! the yellow against the blue is the perfect choice of colors! LOVE it!
    • IntenseMagic
      Love that big title and all the fun elements!! This is so great! wonderful photos and journaling!
    • lizj
      jennv likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love this fun page. The fun doodles and great colors make this page light and airy. Love the plane too!!!
    • jk703
      LOVE that big yellow explore! I'm excited for you Jenn! Great journaling!
    • rchansen
      Wow, this is fantastic. So bright and colorful. Hope you have a great vacation...can't wait to see pictures!!
    • Karen
      My word this is stunning! Totally love everything about it! The colors are gorgeous and the design is just perfect. I also love the torn bit of notebook paper for your journaling! Congrats on the GSO too! Well deserved!
    • lcpereyra
      First, I'm happy to read that you loved the challenge. :) Second, your page is awesome! Definitely deserving of the GSO - congrats! I love the vibrant colors and conversational journaling. It reads like you are talking to me - that is my favorite type of journaling. Hope the trip is beyond amazing! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jennv
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    321.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).