Lynne-Marie

Expectations Disappoint

Expectations Disappoint
Lynne-Marie, Apr 21, 2017
Description:
M3 April 2017 collab
Artsy Bits 11 by LM designs
Journey Mixed Bag by LM designs
Tree City, Dalis, ArmyGrl and 2 others like this.
    • mcurtt
      Absolutely LOVE your journaling. I know I'm definitely a people pleaser. Maybe one of these days, I'll learn to say "no". I love your word placement, definitely striking.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful page. I enjoyed your thoughts on expectations. I've been reflecting on that myself. Love the big words that draw one in and the mountains at the bottom which anchor the whole.
    • kirstiegai
      I totally understand, been there myself. We all need to learn how to say NO :) Awesome page
    • Dalis
      I LOVE YOU!!!! I love that you shared this with us! I love that you are brave enough to share this with us! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
    • Mylinn
      I want the title on a T shirt! Thank you for a wonderful, moving and thoughtful (and dead on affirmations) page.
    • cookingmylife
      I'm so glad @Dalis picked this one because I would have missed it. No has always come easy to me but I have lots of friends who suffer from trying to be everything to everyone. WONDERFUL page! and wonderful YOU!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    Lynne-Marie
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).