zenjen

Exotic

Exotic
zenjen, Jan 18, 2016
Description:
Journaling reads:
In Maui, Hawaii there is a day trip to take called the Road to Hana. It is a nice drive around the island away from the resort areas. Along the way you can stop to take hikes, have authentic snacks and take in the gorgeous views. One stop was at an Arboretum and this beutiful Rainbow Eucalyptus was one of the wonders to see. There were many others all with their multi-colored trunks and towering heights. One of my favorite memories from that trip to Hawaii was this drive.

Kit is Kasmir by Danyale
Template is Double Time by Fiddle Dee Dee
Font is Pistara
    • carrie1977
      What a cool tree! We didn't make it too far up the Road to Hana because too many people in our group get car sick. We only made it to the Twin Falls area. I wish we would have been able to see that.
      zenjen likes this.
    • zenjen
      @carrie1977 We saw the twin falls:) What a great memory!
    • carrie1977
      The only part that sucked was getting eaten by all the bugs! Oh man...that was the only place they got us but man it still sucked. :giggle
    • dvhoward
      I love that you journaled this fun experience on your trip. The layout is wonderful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    zenjen
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    877.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).