cards behind title and the slanted one from MSA-HG by Allison Pennington
card behind journaled card from Me And My Marker Cards by Kate Hadfield
card journaled on from Believe In Yourself by Dawn Inskip
Jack of Hearts from Wonderlanders by Kate Hadfield
Queen of Scrap Alpha by Amber LaBau
heart bead from Snapshots by Valorie Wibbens
bbymks5 and SharLamb like this.
    • SharLamb
      Cute page! I love your BG paper and the keyboard alpha (or font?). I used to play solitaire with "tangible" cards! I've done that a few times since going digital, and I don't like it so much any more. Love the new technology for solitaire and jigsaw puzzles. I use them in the same way you do...or if I need a break from a project I've been working on...or a scrapbook page that just won't come together....
    • bbymks5
      I remember spending hours playing the old school solitaire!! I still remember the satisfaction of watching all of the cards bounce around after winning the game!
    • michelepixels
      @SharLamb It is an alpha. I know what you mean about playing with tangible cards. It seems to tedious now!

@bbymks5 I'd forgotten about the bouncing around! I enjoyed that too. Someone should make an app with old school Solitaire for the nostalgic among us. :D
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      fun page Michele... that is only game I play on my phone. I used to play "spider" with an actual card deck and I remember watching my Mom play that all the time when I was a kid. Wonderful page and challenge page! Fun keyboard font title... thank you for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).