MrsPeel

EuroDisneyLetBegin

EuroDisneyLetBegin
MrsPeel, Mar 17, 2017
Description:
*****NEW RELEASE from Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs: Project Mouse: (Beginnings) Bundle*****
This Collection is not only huge , is also super amazing, so full of goodies as amazing as a trip to Disney!!!!
You can find Project Mouse (Beginnings) HERE (and is almost half price!!!)

There is also an amazing Celebration as Project Mouse is 4 years old! Games, Fun, Scrapping, Prizes and more HERE @ Project Mouse: FANiversary!
Also have a look at the Project Mouse superb sale 35% OFF at the PM Store HERE!!!!

Also made for the March Style Challenge
We went to Euro Disney Paris in 2006, Sarita was 11, we had some difficulties as my friend who was going to come with her daughters cancelled at the last minute...but we made it and had the best of times!!!! We took the wheelchair and Sarita did great on wheeling me all over!!!!! I loved it that it was before the rest of the European countries started holidays, because even though was summer, hot, wonderful, the parks weren't terribly full of people you couldn't breath....we had the best time!!!!! We were there for 4 days, I'm making a book per day, and this is one of the covers. TFL!!!
kaphelps likes this.
    • sucali
      Such a sweet picture! Love your layout Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh goodness, this is darling! I love the photo, but I especially love the way you used that Memories paper!
    • amien1
      LOVE this large photo & that precious girl! SO cute!
    • kaphelps
      I just adore a big photo layout, and you my friend have done it to perfection! <3
    • amandaresende
      AMEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII como a foto combina com as cores do kit, amiga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simplesmente perfeita essa page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ah sim, e Sarita nao eh foUfa????????????? SEMPRE FOI <3
    • HeatherB
      I love this page! Love love love the big photo and Sarita looks so cute and charming all at the same time and so young! I like the way you added balancing word strips on opposite sides of the page. Everything is perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).