Cherylndesigns

Etc By Danyale June Designer Challenge

Etc By Danyale June Designer Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 14, 2018
Description:
Credits: etc_dan_weathered_wood_6; etc_dan_slightlyworn_frame; etc_dan_stripped_cluster2 & 6; etc_dan_stripped2_border4; etc_dan_kashmir_paint4.
Christina W, bbymks5 and MrsPeel like this.
    • cfile
      oh Cheryl, I just love this... the papers and alll plus the fabulus journaling of your beloved Poppy.. Love this photo and so glad you scrapped this memory. Your Grandfather was very handsome :)
    • MrsPeel
      Cher, my dear girl...he was a handsome man, the page is delightful and the journaling brought a smile so big to my face....with my maternal grandma was the other way around, she would cover me for the things I shouldn't be doing LOL she I jumped school (can't think of the word you guys use) I would go to her house and she let me sleep for a few hours , then woke me up with a wonderful breakfast, we would eat, and talk and laugh, then at some point, she would get me out of bed and say "lets get you out of here before your uncle (who was living with her) comes back and tells your mum!!!" LOL Love the bits you used, the border gives a deeper dimension to the page, and what a treasured memory!!!!![​IMG]
    • bbymks5
      Ohhhhh, I love this!! The wood paper, all of the borders and that frame are amazing!! What a fun grandpa!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much Christa! Danyale's challenge was to scrap a memory about a significant man in our lives and maybe scrap something that nobody knew about that person. LOL We did lots of other things, but I had to make it fit in that space. Haha
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much, Cynthia! What a funny story about you and your grandma. It is just the reverse of mine. Haha It's great when we have such good memories of our grandparents. Being a grandparent now, is SO special for me, because I had such fun with mine.
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bbymks5 Thanks so much Timmi! He was a fun grandpa and would have gotten into so much trouble with my grandma - she was the complete opposite of him. Very strict and straight-laced and she did NOT approve of any of the things I mentioned.
    • fanon
      waouh ! Very beautiful page. I love the photo, the journaling, the use of the papers ! All!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @fanon Thanks so much, Fanon!
    • MrsPeel
      @Cherylndesigns I pray I get to see and enjoy my grand children.... I had Sarita when I was almost 38...that's why I am trying to get on properly with the medication and watch what we eat...I hope I will last!!! <3
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel I hope and pray that you get to, too, Cynthia. They're such a blessing. Hugs to you. :heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    304.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).