cinderella

Engaged

Engaged
cinderella, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
for the MOC 6 - January 12: Throwback Photo (Photography Challenge)

Wedded Bliss - Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Kristin Aagard Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-wedded-bliss.html
font: Typical writer
KristinAagard and MrsPeel like this.
    • Karen
      Aw, what a great silouhette photo of you two and I bet fun to remember back to then. :) I was engaged in July of 2000, so pretty close to the same time! :) You've scrapped this beautifully... especially you element clusters!
      cinderella likes this.
    • *gina*
      wow - great page and design
      cinderella likes this.
    • cinderella
      @Karen Thank you! I was 21 back then and I feel it's been a life time!
      It's a photo from my film camera; I had scanned it a while ago and tried to fix it in PS, but it's still bad, with the sun behind us, so b/w it is!
      Everytime I look at this photo I shed a tear, because of how small my waist used to be... :(
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @cinderella Ugh. I'm SO with you on my disappearing waistline. Sigh. :giggle
      cinderella likes this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful Cindy! I love the sillhouette! Yup I do that a lot re photos and changing them to b/w.. for some reason the processing on film photos from the 80's and 90's unless you paid to have Kodak processing, really bleaches out or turns red. You can't do anything but go b/w.. I love the way you scrapped this photo and special moment in your life with the perfect kit of elements and papers!
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as usual, awesome, delightful page, with details that make my heart sing!! absolutely gorgeous photo, amazing layering, love that arch, perfection on the elements, great cluster and awesome shadows!!!! The tittle and the birds balancing the cluster are such perfect combination, LOVE it!!!!!![​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Absolute perfection! I love the feel of the page - it also looks like you could just reach out and touch the layers, and the silhouette is perfect for the page!
      cinderella likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Amazing photo! I love the silhouette! Fabulous use of the heart and lace borders! <3
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).