BevG

Egg Plates

Egg Plates
BevG, Apr 22, 2017
Description:
Messy Pockets No 6 Templates
Vera Kit and alpha from Nikolaus Mini-Kit
-- all by Lynn Grieveson
KarenB, MrsPeel, Keela and 2 others like this.
    • AllisonPennington
      Oooooh.... I love hobnail (esp. milk glass)!! What an amazing collection - how do decide which to use?!
      BevG likes this.
    • Dalis
      WOW, there are some in that collection that I wouldn't take ANYWHERE. I wouldn't trust those plates out of my sight. LOL!!! They are gorgeous!
      BevG likes this.
    • Keela
      Gorgeous!!!
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful collection of egg plates. Makes me want to come to your house for deviled eggs just to get to see them. Love your page.
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Bev these are amazing!!!!!!!!! what a wonderful collection!!!!! I didn't even know these existed, well I have seen them but (yeah I know, silly me) never realized they were egg plates!!!!!! Love the blue one especially , the page is amazing, love the fact that you are giving star place for the photos, and those salt & pepper cuties!!!!!!! absolutely LOVE the angle of that photo too!!! gorgeous page, amazing collection, gorgeous all together!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love, Love, Love your egg plate collection! What a great Page to showcase your favorites!
      BevG likes this.
    • bellbird
      Wow! I've never seen anything like these but maybe I didn't know they existed to look for them. They look like the should be hung on a wall & remind me of sunflowers (which I love) - theyre like functional art! :beat
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).