E Update
crazycat1126, Jan 21, 2016
Description:
Documentary Kit by Sahlin Studio
Chesterfield Kit by Sahlin Studio
5th button - Life As We Know It Kit by Sahlin Studio
Arrow - Charmed Sampler by Sahlin Studio
Paint (Trajectory Splatters) and camera stamp (mixed media) by Just Jaimee
Sahlin Studio's January Blog Challenge Template (modified)
merank and jozetteblack like this.
    • JLJ Designs
      I love how the elements pull to the background colors in the photo and the paper stack under the picture.
    • jozetteblack
      The mix of the realistic flowers with the bold patterned paper is something I wouldn't have thought of, but you make it work so wonderfully. :)
    • fruitysuet
      I just LOVE this design! Such a great way of getting the challenge requirements in with the scallops and circle elements. Fab photo treatment too.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      The color of the drawers behind him really causes the photo to pop and the eye to be drawn to it. Your element choices also play up the photo as well. Great job on this challenge!!
    • scrapsandsass
      Love your photo processing. And this is just such an all-over cute page! Love it. Thanks for joining in on the slow scrap!
    • Danyale
      Squeee - This is so inspired - from the photo, his sweet little nickname and all the little details you used to share right down to the list. LOVE ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    crazycat1126
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    465.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).