Rikki

DYD Day 5 - The wish tree

DYD Day 5 - The wish tree
Rikki, Dec 6, 2017
Description:
My day 5. That's a tree at my work place where the children of the special needs school my son goes to have added their self made cards with their Christmas wish. It's one per class and you should see the more than modest wishes they have. It's really heartwarming (and a little sad at the same time). Hopefully all their wishes will be met (but I believe my company will make sure of that if some of them can't find a sponsor).

Credits: Falala Seasons greetings papers by Pink Reptile Designs; Farmhouse Christmas papers by Mommyish; Farmhouse Christmas elements by Mommyish; Templates: Destination Escape by Kim Broedelet & Anita Designs; Layered cards Christmas mini by Cindy Schneider.
Fonts: ExquiseFY-Regular, DESIGNER, BarbaraScript
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Sokee
      I hope all their wishes are met too! Love your layout!
      Rikki likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      You've done a fantastic job of documenting that lovely tree. I echo Barbara's sentiment...I hope they all get their wishes granted!!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Christina W
      A beautiful photo, page, and story! How good of your company to sponsor the children at Christmas!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Shivani
      The design is amazing here! and the photo treatment goes so well with it. Loving all the Christmas-themed colours and bits and bobs.
      Rikki likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that is the most darling tree - this page is so sweet and makes me feel all warm inside. totally love this! your album is going to be beautiful Rikki!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    547.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).