Rikki

DYD Day 1 - The first snow

DYD Day 1 - The first snow
Rikki, Dec 1, 2017
Description:
I hope I can keep up making my page every day....

Credits:
Worn photo borders 1 by Lynn Grieveson; Storyteller December 2017 by Just Jaimee; Falala Seasons greetings papers by Pink Reptile Designs; Stunning stitches no. 6 by Pink Reptile Designs; Cliff Notes (warm & fuzzy edition) by Allison Pennington; Falala Seasons greetings elements by Pink Reptile Designs; Farmhouse Christmas elements by Mommyish; Hipster Page Gemmies by Pink Reptile Designs; It's cold outside elements by Pink Reptile Designs;
Template: Destination Escape by Kim Broedelet & Anita Designs;
Fonts: EvelethCleanRegular, DESIGNER, BarbaraScript
RaquelS likes this.
    • Iowan
      Golly, this is fabulous and what a great variety of kits. Nice sprinkling of ellies.
      Rikki likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Rikki congrats on getting Day 1 documented ... and before the day is even over! woo - hoo. Did it snow today ... for the first time, on the first of Dec ... and on your first day of DYD? IF so that is pretty cool. I love how you have your journaling bordered by those clean lines in red & green! This is gorgeous!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @jenn mccabe Jenn, I finished it before bedtime, so for me the day was over, :)
      The snow was the first that stayed. The few times before it was thoe watery flakes that would disappear as soon as the hit the ground. So this was the first snow that counted...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    516.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).