Rikki

DSD 2017

DSD 2017
Rikki, Oct 9, 2017
Description:
My page about DSD 2017.
Journaling:
DSD at the Lilypad. O M G, I was a busy bee. I scrapped three pages (four including this one), almost blacked out the TLP Rockstar Bingo card, made a new fall signature, bought tons of stuff and downloaded for a very long time, entered three mood boards into the BYOC inspiration challenge and and and...
It was a super productive and fun weekend, but I am glad DSD is only once a year.

Credits:
Fiddlesticks No. 15 and 22 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs; Head in the clouds by Lynn Grieveson; Vintage snips 1 by Lynn Grieveson; Fonts: DESIGNER,anton
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • Rikki likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      Kiss kiss!

Awesome design with fun memories!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rikki you wonderful, awesomely talented woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE that you were so busy, love that you scrapped and played and LOOOOVE that you made me this super AWESOME page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous background with such an artsy feel, amazing composition, love your title composition and overall.... all your talent on story telling!!!!!!!!!! I agree with the once a year thing (though I m sure there used to be one DSD and one iDSD? one with in summer and then the November one that became October?) we have next the Halloween Bash in the end of the month, and I suppose then it will be time for December scrapping and preparing for the new MOC....ohhhh so much to come to look forward too!!!!!!! LOVE the page, and thank you for always , always making my chats the best with your presence!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel I know, Halloween, then it's Black Friday, and then almost MOC again. It's crazy!!!! And then iNSD (I think that is what you thought of). Actually it is events all year round... :lalala
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you are right..... I dont think we will have Black Froday again in the UK, last year they did first time, wasn't a huge success , scrapping back friday could be awseome though!!!!!
    • Saar
      Wow. This is amazing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    350px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).