Dropping In
BevG, Mar 23, 2017
Description:
Template: Pennants {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Late Summer Kit by Lynn Grieveson
alpha from Snow in January by Lynn Grieveson
lcpereyra and KarenB like this.
    • LynnG
      Great capture! And such a pretty page :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • jk703
      Love the patterns you chose and that's the perfect background! It's funny... I see so MANY seagulls and I never thought to take a picture of them. Great idea!
      BevG likes this.
    • cfile
      fun title .. great caption for the photo! I love to see all the seagulls on the sandy beach.. the ribbons with different papers here are wonderful and what a great frame on the photo too... awesome!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @jk703 - We live several hours from the ocean, so a trip there is special, as are seeing the sea birds. My daughter and I went to the shore and probably took 400+ photos between the two of us. This was one of my many favorites.
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @BevG We are in NJ, and the beach/shore is our second home! I can't imagine being far away, lol! Definitely a special place... though now I have to remember to take the smaller detail pictures! Sounds like a wonderful time with your daughter!
      BevG likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Great photo capture! Love the paper strips at an angle - adds the feeling of movement to the page. fun take on the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).