bbymks5

Drink Responsibly

Drink Responsibly
bbymks5, May 19, 2017
Description:
This one was a lot of fun!! I'm really liking BIG photos right now so I decided to scraplift @bcnatty Chapter One (I really liked the look of the layered papers, and the two clusters she has). I also scraplifted @cfile Morning Perk (I was inspired by her love coffee, big title and the stitched border.)

Desert Flowers by Paula Kesselring
Coffee Break and M3 May 2017 add-on (staple) by Dawn Inskip
That's Scary by LBW
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      what an awesome coffee page!! I love it! Glad you like your Kuerig...love the stitched border and the multi paper lyers.. fab with all the journaling and the cactus flower garnish on the paper word strips.. great title work.. great job with the inspiration! I love everything about this and most of all the coffee :) Thanks for using my page as one of your pieces of inspiration!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Thank you!! I lurve all of your coffee pages! One can never have too many!
      cfile likes this.
    • bcnatty
      First of all...I LOVE that mug!!! Love the strips of paper and I love your title!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bcnatty Thank you!! I'm no longer responsible enough to use Starbucks mugs...I dropped this one the other day and it shattered! That is the second one in less than a year LOL!!
      bcnatty likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    May 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).