KayTeaPea

Don & Bonnie

Don & Bonnie
KayTeaPea, Sep 15, 2017
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs- Wonderful Things Dressed Down- template https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wonderful-Things-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Dawn Inskip- Stamped Alpha, Label Alpha, Bedraggled- Stitching
We are Storytellers- Lilypad Site Collab- Kim Jenson- sequins; K Winiecki- flower and "2"; A Pennington- paper; Just Jaimee- paper and wordart; Amy Wolfe- measuring tape ribbon
Allison Pennington- Snap- camera charm, IPASOY- black and white label, Well Read-sticker, I Am Who I Am- paper bit, Honey- stitches
ETC by Danyale- Kashmir- Lace banner
Font: Bohemian Typewriter
    • cfile
      oh my Kelly this is adorable! I love the photo of your siblings (?).. that is precious with the b/w with the template and paper bits and elements.. that pop of color with the blue twine for the camera charm is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along and for your lovely page!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • KayTeaPea
      @cfile these are my father's two eldest siblings. My dad is the baby, and is 8 years younger than Don, who passed away at the end of August this year. I am going through some older family heritage type photos lately, and making a few pages about my dad's family.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KayTeaPea awww that is so special.. I love looking through the old family photos since I hae custody of them currently. SO sorry about your Uncle but so glad you can make these pages!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    479.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).