kendrawalter

DIY Home Improvement

DIY Home Improvement
kendrawalter, Jan 3, 2016
Description:
created for Day 3 of the MOC - Text Spacing Challenge.

Products used:
Stitched Alpha - Gina Miller
Thankful For You - TLP Collab
Doodled Pocket Pages: Fillers (rounded) # 1 - Kate Hadfield and Nicole Russell (I modified the template to accommodate extra pictures and varying sizes.)
Journal card is from retired designer Audrey Neal
    • Neverland Scraps
      eeek!! I hope the melted outlet wasn't anything too serious! I'm all about DIY, but when it comes to electric, that's one I'll give to the professionals!! Love the doodles around the photos and the alpha that you used for your titlework!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am laughing so hard at the use of REAL duct tape and that you got that on the page. YEah we can do a lot, but we call in the electricians at melted stuff too! eek
    • kendrawalter
      @Neverland Scraps thankfully the melting you see is all the damage done. I shut off the breaker until the electrician came just to be safe. They said the plug was probably a little loose on the one side and overheated. It was scary but we were relieved to know the wiring in the wall was still fine!
    • kendrawalter
      @AnneofAlamo Haha he is a character! I remember having some other brand of duct tape and him stopping me and making a special trip to the store. I had to take a picture to remember it because I thought i was so ridiculous at the time, and still laugh about it now!
    • Karen
      I love DIYers! So glad that the melted plug was the only damage and that your wiring was okay. Phew! I got a good chuckle out of the "REAL" duct tape too! Lol! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).