norton94

Disneyland with Grandma

Disneyland with Grandma
    • ashleywb
      Oh, wow! This is fantastic. I love the journaling in the center of the page and all the sweet photos and goodies gathered around it. beautiful memories to capture and a wonderful memorial to a friend.
      norton94 likes this.
    • BevG
      Love the colors on this. What sweet memories.
      norton94 likes this.
    • nadauh
      I just love the title and the overall layout of the page is awesome!
      norton94 likes this.
    • scrappin2girls
      I really like the scatter of the pics across the page and the different patterns you used
      norton94 likes this.
    • tkradtke
      What a fantastic page! You captured some wonderful memories! My grandparents took me to Disneyland for the first time and now I want to find a picture from that trip (any photo), so I can do a memory page like this! Thanks for the inspiration!
      norton94 likes this.
    • sahlink
      WOW!! Krista this page is so fantastic!! I love that you documented a past trip with your gramma!! This is such a perfect use of the kit, and I'm sure a walk down memory lane for you to relive these cherished moments!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      Thanks @sahlink - this was a compilation of pics from a few trips, but sadly most years we didn't take any photos since it was before cell phones... growing up in SoCal it wasn't like we were on vacation and who wanted to have to carry it all day... LOL but I'm glad I have a few pics of this memory though :)
      sahlink likes this.
    • chinagrrl
      love the nostalgia in this! what wonderful memories and a great way to document them.
      norton94 likes this.
    • fonnetta
      What an amazing page!
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).