Dear Future Me

Dear Future Me
dailydwelling, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
MOC6 Day 9 - Advice to Your Future Self

Carpe Diem - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Dalis, Mylinn and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      w0w Monica this is amazing!!!!! love the pieces you used and your shadows make it that appears so realistic it could be a paper page!!!! gorgeous elements, love the soft feel , the mixture of textures... I almost didn't stop to read the journaling... (as my time in the computer is limited), but thought better, and I am so so glad I did read.... you are one amazing woman, I have always loved to learn from you and about you from your pages and this is so so amazing..... really amazing advise, and I know your future self will be a marvelous woman as the one you are today is !!!! super amazing page!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • ArmyGrl
      Your LO is super cute! Great use of all those hand drawn/painted elements. I also like how your letter to self is very much like a real letter :-)
    • Dalis
      Monica, this is just breath taking the letter and the way you scrapped it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dailydwelling
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).