Pups_r_Paps

Dear-Five-Years-In-The-Future-Me (MOC#6-9)

Dear-Five-Years-In-The-Future-Me (MOC#6-9)
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
JOURNALING:

Dear Five-Years-in-the-Future Me –

I hope this letter finds you in good health. Right now (1/9/18) you get tired easily, have aches and pains that don’t go away, arthritis in your neck and hands, and have difficulty going to sleep. Part of your trouble sleeping is this scrapbooking site that is having a “Month of Challenges” – every day you receive directions on a scrapbooking page you must complete. The challenges usually are posted shortly after midnight. You’re staying up to read the challenge and then your mind is so active you have to at least start the page before even thinking about going to sleep. But you love the creative process so I hope you’re still doing challenges and exercising your brain that way.

I also hope this letter finds you in Savannah. Right now that seems like an impossibility. But you’re holding on to your mantra: “Things will be different in six months; they may not be better but they WILL be different; anyone can make it thru six months.” I hope that still is your outlook. I hope you’ll be able to look back at our whole life and say it was worth it.

Your friend,

Five-Years-in-the-Past Me

CREDITS: "Finn" and "Fern", Rebecca McMeen; "It Was Worth It" and "Focus", Dawn Inskip; "Simplify", Amber LaBau; "RSVP", Lynn Marie; FONT: Complete in Him
Dalis likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).