Firstoscartgrouch

Day 25 Wear Red

Day 25 Wear Red
Firstoscartgrouch, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings YOLO https://the-lilypad.com/store/Yolo-Bundle.html
Tanjie Baxter Art Doll Template provided
Amber Labau Good Vibes Part 1 (word are Love life)

The first Friday in February is designated wear red day to bring awareness of heart disease the #1 killer of women. Even though it is a winter date the the layout the colours the feeling invoked in living, and life all shout spring to me when there is a renewal of life.
Mylinn and MrsPeel like this.
    • Li Li Wee
      Oh my!! I love the red dress!!love the busy background
    • MrsPeel
      w0w!!!!! I can't believe it that you were doubting about making this page!!!!! your doll is AWESOME!!!!!! not sure if you know but I was diagnosed with Heart Failure, so this is even more meaningful to me. Gorgeous doll, love the way you made the background so full on, the colors are great all over!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Firstoscartgrouch
      @MrsPeel I didn't know you were a fellow heart warrior. Every female in my family is one. Go red!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :) funny thing,one of my best friends -we are 5 of us- almost 50 years of friendship with two of them!- was diagnosed in the same month I was.... she lives in Argentina, me here in England.... Love that you used the word Warrior...we use it a lot in Brazil, for women like us who really are survivors.... they had me on so many tablets , as I have a lot more health conditions, but I'm positive and keep fighting!!!! So so glad you made this page!!!!! wasn't that difficult...right? and you came up with such a wonderful page!!!!!!!!
    • Mylinn
      You did it!! Love the touches of white, really make her pop.
    • Firstoscartgrouch
      @MrsPeel we are warriors. I have long qt a sudden arrhythmia death syndrome, that did indeed cause my death in 2012. I had to be resuscitated, but my fight to survive led to my families diagnosis and treatment.

Having friends that understand and are going through it at the same time is very beneficial. Take care of yourself.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I remember you telling us. was it last MOC or the one before last? Always recognize you because your user name is original and your pages are great!!!! True about being able to talk to someone who know what we go through.... [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Firstoscartgrouch
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).