NancyP, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
Day 22 - Jan 22nd

Created with:
Artistry Collection by Dawn Inskip
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artistry-Collection.html
Mylinn and KarenB like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am just wowed by your geometric work, it is so tangible to my eyes! I know that sounds crazy, but I love it!! I think this technique is gonna be used again and again! wow
    • EHStudios
      Love that you showed him those other artists so he knows there is no wrong. This is wonderful! I definitely can see the bird in his art!
    • Mylinn
      Love that you used mosaic on hex shapes, too! Love even more that you let him be him!!
    • dawninskip
      Exactly what this craft is all about - memories - perfectly scrapped page Nancy!
    • jk703
      nancy - you are so clever and this is perfect! I see the mosaic in the shapes, and then it popped out at me from the BG! Your journaling tugs at my heart - whatever we feel the need to create is what we create - don't discount your talent! Thank you so much for giving it a try, you created a beautiful memory!
    • Serena
      I really really admired that you got him out of saying he couldn't do it and helped him work within HIS creative slot!!! That is AMAZING! More people should be encouraged like this!!! It's amazing how 'reformed' we can be with 'our stuff isn't as good.' but if we love it, then why not? I think his raven is INGENIOUS! I love that it's 3D and that he used paper here too! Gorgeous!
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, a great artist in the making, I'm so glad that seeing other artists work has encouraged him. I love the way you used the mosaic technique
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    NancyP
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    56.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).