cfile

Currently (May 2017 Random chall)

Currently (May 2017 Random chall)
cfile, May 20, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs | Limitless - Elements https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limitless-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Limitless - Papers https://the-lilypad.com/store/Limitless-Papers.html
Paislee - TLP Blog Hop Currently word art
font: Courier New
    • flowersgal
      Such an interesting page! I don't usually like small photos but this works so well to give me just a glance into your life and your creations. I also like the multiple framing and the neutral small pattern background.
      cfile likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, I am so in love with this page! May have to lift it. Your photo arrangement is awesome and I love that you got a couple spreads from your photo book in here. The triple matte is great too.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ashleywb thank you so much!! I am having fun making the trip photo books.... my friend's is from her 30th Anniversary trip to Jamaica... I put 385 photos in it !! She sent me all her photos.. during her trip she was messaging me and her sister through FB each night with a snippit of her day, so I used that (she has no idea) to put commentary through the book in her words :) I can't wait to get it from Blurb!! It should arrive in the next week or so.. her book is 11x13.. Our book is 12 x 12... thinking about it though, I think I will make 2 books for us the 2015 trip, and then our trip this year, instead of combining as I am only still on day 2 and already 15 pages in and not done :) Lots of scenic photos and discriptions so these will be 2 books for us :) Thanks again.
    • londoncuppa
      Love this LO, Christa, and reading about your past UK trip. I'll be thinking of you when you go to London and visit Cynthia this summer and wishing I could hide in your luggage. :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @londoncuppa aw Margaret... It is my 25th anniv trip with hubby and we are taking a tour. we are going 2 days ahead of the tour so I can meet up with Cynthia the day we get there and the next day to go to WB studio HP tour :) you are so cute re hiding in the luggage... you can sit on the top of it as we are doing carry-ons only!! :) hugs and thanks re my page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    May 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).