Currently 40

Currently 40
jesskab, May 11, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings
YOLO Bundle
mask by Studio4
    • jenn mccabe
      i love your journaling with that quote Jess. you are awesome and i can relate. i felt that way too but it quickly passed. love the sunny warm hues here! great "currently" page, love it!
      jesskab likes this.
    • AJK
      You look fabulous for forty. It is a cool age; kinda a "I have arrived and am respectable age- I no longer have the need to impress people" kinda thing. lol!
      jesskab likes this.
    • ashleywb
      love this - the colors are beautiful and optimistic and you look great! Happy 40th!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Look at you gorgeous woman and art journaling it!!!!!!!! LOVE love the page!!!! and it was ok to freak out...as long as one doesn't get stuck on the freaking out...moaning for people like us is a MUST from time to time!!!!!!! Oh Jess, you cannot imagine how much I wish I was bearer geographically because then I would be able to help at least spiritually/mood wise... (as I can;'t do much physically I mean) super super huge huggzz gorgeous page as always!!!!!!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    May 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).