Cupcakes - May Challenge

Cupcakes - May Challenge
Janisn, May 3, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Dawn Inskip - Sweet Treats, MO Magic
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      Bart was a bit worried you dipped some of his friends in yellow and pink paint but on closer inspection, he is no longer worried and thinks they look cute! love the banners and strawberries too!
      [​IMG]
    • dawninskip
      Fabulous page!
    • fanon
      Kiss bart
      Fun page !!
    • Justagirl
      hehe such a fun page! I am trying to work out why a cupcake has chicken legs though lol Such a great take on the original too. You rocked it and thank you for joining me this month in the scraplift challenge x
    • MrsPeel
      LOL I am not commenting in the gallery, I am doing something else, but saw this in the distance and I HAD to come say something!!! this is so much fun!!!! love your creativity and thanks for a refreshing laugh!!!!! I have noticed other pages from you, I really REALLY need to make time to give your gallery a proper visit, haven't been very well lately and typing becomes difficult :( but will make time asap... love what you do!!!!

[​IMG]
    • fanon
      kiss bart ! and love again this page
    • Saar
      This is so fun. I love everything about your layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    May 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    418.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).