crystalbella77

Crystal (crystalbella77)

Crystal (crystalbella77)
crystalbella77, Dec 25, 2015
Description:
Hey everyone! I am Crystal, aka crystalbella77. I am super excited to be a Polly (again) here at The Lilypad! I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years, off and on and am just as passionate about it now as I was when I started. I have so many friends here that I just so love, that it feels like coming home. I had never paper scrapped before doing digital so this is what I feel most comfortable doing, though I do like to pretend I can do other things and give those a try as well.

I am a SAHM of 4 beautiful and amazing kiddos ranging from almost 12 to 1.5. They are amazing little people who have already been through so much in their short lives. I am so proud of them and so in love with them. They make me want to be better and braver and stronger. To see such courage and kindness from such young souls is quite inspiring. My husband, Garret and I have been married for 13 years and I feel blessed to call him my best friend!

Credits: Grace by Lynn Marie and Sara Gleason; Jot it Down by Amy Wolff; Naturel: The Essentials by CD Muckosky
    • pixiedust
      Beautiful!! Love the quote!
    • mommy2boyz
      Hey, hey, pretty lady! So happy to see you back here!
    • PLM
      Hi Crystal, I will be thrilled to get to know you more! Your photo is gorgeous, your scrapping is lovely, you really seem like a sweet and enjoyable person! :perfect
    • NancyBeck
      You are adorable and quite the little social butterfly too! So glad to have you joining us!
    • AnneofAlamo
      You being here makes everything just right, and I rejoice that life has given you the opportunity to scrap your life and love again. oh how much I love grace and the older I get the more I covet it for me and give to others. ♥ God bless you dear friend, and your precious family.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwww LOVE love LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are adorable and I am so so glad I get to see your pages now !!!!!! :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    About the Pollys & Admin
    Uploaded By:
    crystalbella77
    Date:
    Dec 25, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    409px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).