Chippi

Content

Content
Chippi, May 8, 2017
Description:
This is Bellamy when he was about 2 months old, having a shower with his dad. The most relaxing time of day for him <3

Big Titles by Scrapping with Liz
All The Feels | Part One | Part Two | Part Three (iNSD 2017) by The Lilypad Designers
Font: Traveling Typewriter

May 2017 SWL Template MIS (which I totally missed in the end!)
Scrapping with Liz and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenevang
      Wow, I really love your color contrast here and your title work is amazing. It has such a paper feel, it seems I could just peel it off (although why I would I can't imagine :giggle ). Gorgeous page highlighting this beautiful baby.
      Chippi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous colors indeed!!! love the combo, the photos are amazing...funny, Andy was the one to bath Sarita when she was a baby... she always loved water.... love your tittle, everything is sweet and so so beautiful!!!!!!!!
      Chippi likes this.
    • renee82
      What a sweet page! I love the contrast between the black paper and turquoise paper! Such a beautiful baby! Love this!
      Chippi likes this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Oh this is so sweet! I love the monochromatic coloring, the large title, the string, just everything!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Sokee
      this is so beautiful! I love your title in color to match your paper it looks so pretty on that black!
      Chippi likes this.
    • JillW
      Wow! The contrast between the word art and background paper is stunning and the photos are awesome!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Awww, he's adorable! Love the vertical arrangement of your page, the bright pop of blue against the B&W photos! Love the simplicity of this page to draw your focus to the photos!
      Chippi likes this.
    • klee73010
      I love your bold contrast here! such a sweet and and simple, but dynamic layout!
      Chippi likes this.
    • JillW
      Chippi likes this.
    • beatricemi
      Wow- congrats on a well deserved GSO!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    May 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).