leightheo

Tooth fairy tins

Tooth fairy tins
leightheo, Jul 17, 2010
Description:
'Tis the season for the tooth fairy around our house!! DD is almost six and her teeth are getting wiggly. Since her tooth fairy tin turned out so cute, I made them for a few of her friends as well. Just a cute little gift to usher in this new phase in their lives!
I altered an Altoids tin using the following products:
By Kaye Winiecki (The LilyPad):
It Pays to Believe
Green Jelly
Stamped Alpha
Mint Musk Midnight Papers
Mr. McDoodle Frames by Shawna Clingerman.
Ribbons, terrifically tacky tape, mod podge, Altoids tin, spray paint.
Other pics:

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
Thanks for looking!
    • Keela
      What an adorable tin! Fantastic job! :)
    • Paula Francovig
      Leigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooooo talented and definitely have fairy hands!!! This is simply amazing!!!!! Gorgeous gift!!!
    • talktoheather
      wow. this is the cutest thing ever! i love the altered altiod tin! what a fabulous idea.
    • Lizzy257
      Love, love, love this idea!! totally fabulous.
    • Ultracoolmama
      Absolutely amazing!! Great idea.. thanks for sharing.
    • Cherry
      How awesome is this?? I so love the idea and how it turned out. Iwish I would be younger to have this box, too*lol* :)
    • bydelstorp
      What a wonderful idea. Those tins are adorable! Our girls already do have tins to put under their pillow for the tooth fairy, but I was still looking for a box to collect the teeth in so I do not get them confused. You know, which box are whose teeth in, lol. I might have to nick your idea.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love both the boy and the girl versions of your tooth boxes. I particularly love the repetition of the box’s colour in the word art framing and the use of cute characters.
      #hybrid #upcycle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    leightheo
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: