jaharvey

Lovin' My Job

Lovin' My Job
jaharvey, Jun 20, 2018
Description:
Title font: Malisia script
Journaling font: Veteran Typewriter
Everything else: COLLAB: All the Feels Part Three (various TLP designers)
Karen and MrsPeel like this.
    • cinderella
      I love the cirlce design with that bg paper. That frame is awesome!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is so so so lovely! i love how you muted the print within the circle to journal and how you've embellished parts of the circle - i love seeing this collab in action again and the positive phrases with the blues (which don't feel moody here at all!)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @bellbird I find this blue-green combo to be quite happy! Plus it mimics the colours in the thank-you card, so it felt like a good match. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      I have always disagreed with "blue & green should never be seen without another colour in between" & your page is further proof :-)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I adore your layout and story so much, I added your page to the Froggy Faves

***YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE***

Thank you for creating such a gorgeous layout and spreading joy for the June Random Challenge.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @ArmyGrl Aw, thank you! It feels especially nice, as this was a step outside my usual style, so was a great challenge for me. I enjoyed sharing a happy experience. :)
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is beyond awesome!!!! Congrats on the Froggy Fave!!! One would never thought this is outside your comfort zone, it is put together with such perfection!!!
      The color balance is perfect, the way you so elegantly embellished -- and that all I loved with all my heart before I read the journaling, now I read it.... the page just went to a much higher level!!!! I have worked in a lot of different areas, and know that feeling of people coming the extra mile to show their appreciation, so I can imagine how wonderful it feels something like this!!!! I also have a great pharmacist, I take LOTS of prescriptions and he always has it all organized, sometimes she comes to deliver at home. I think especially with your profession, people sometimes don;t see the magnitude you guys have, and how much you had to study. Anyway, awesome page in every way possible!!![​IMG]
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).