dotcomkari

Love Always...

Love Always...
dotcomkari, Jun 21, 2018
Description:
Forever Joy: Love You More

Journal reads:
My amazing Bianca Rose, these past few months have tested our relationship as mother and daughter. We have been through hell and back. You have on a battle you believe you can not win. It breaks my heart to see you struggle. Five hospitalizations and now the longest of them all. You’re battle with mental illness is far from over. The judge ordered you to stay in residential care for 6 months up to a year. We have no clue where you are going nor how long you will truly be there.. but we pray they can help you find you once again. It isn’t going to be easy, but I want you to know no matter what mommy is in your corner. I am your biggest fan. I am here to listen, to lend a ear.. or even be your shoulder to cry upon. I know you might hate me for sticking you into care, but one day I hope you see what I did was for you. I miss you more than you will ever know. It is like I lost my best friend . oh child I promise if you call my name, I will listen. If you reach for me, I will hold you. If you need me, I will be there for you. I am always here for you. I want you to know that. I love you monster much and than some.
ForeverJoy, KarenB, nhudao and 2 others like this.
    • Aerobigirl
      I was first drawn to your layout because of the bright cheery colors, but what I love even more is the heart of your journaling. Way to go, Mom. I hope your daughter feels that love.
      ForeverJoy likes this.
    • JillW
      Love everything about your page! All of the layers under the photo are awesome!
    • ForeverJoy
      this page is beautiful on so many levels- :beat and your love shines through. I'm praying for your strength.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).