Ferdy

Today

Today
Ferdy, Jun 13, 2018
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so pretty!!! I adore this kit! That background paper is gorgeous and I absolutely adore that journaling!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
    • Erin Taylor
      Love this page!:)
      Ferdy likes this.
    • jaharvey
      This is such a fun and adorable page! The font you chose for the journaling works great with the sketchy style. I'd love to know what it is. I've been looking for something that looks like I printed right on the layout.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @jaharvey thank you so much! I like to use fonts that seen to be handwritten, and I try to use this blue color, to look like a pen! this one is DJB heart of Dixie (Darcy Baldwin), and you can find it free in some font sites as DA font, and I think Darcy still have a few available for free on her blog...I downloaded this ages ago, but I love her handwritten fonts!!
    • jaharvey
      @Ferdy Thank you, that's awesome ... I'm off to find the font! :)
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @jaharvey glad to help you!!
      Just forgot to say, the numbers on the top of the page are from pink reptile designs' Emphasizers 2, as I credited on the list !! =)
    • jaharvey
      @Ferdy I've downloaded the font. :) Thanks again!
      Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).