Iowan

1968-US /49 years together

1968-US /49 years together
    • SharLamb
      Love your monochromatic color scheme with the barest touches of red. Nice little tease with that photo falling off the left edge. And those jumbled letters!I have those and didn't know what to do with them. Now I know! Thank you. My DH and I celebrated OUR 49th in May...I have SUCH similar photos, except he was the blond and I was the brunette. (It's all evened out now...to various shades of white and gray! LOL)
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @SharLamb Congratulations, you are close to the big 50 too. I used an alpa like that last year and had it spell a name at the end, I will try and find the page and send you the link. Thanks for the nice comments!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh my, I love those vintage photos and you showcased them nicely in this layout which is largely neutrals. Congratulations. We have passed the 50th anniversary mark too.
      Iowan likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Wow, congratulations on almost 50 years. Love the photos and how they are curved!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Ferdy
      wow!! congrats!! and your page is amazing, I'm not sure yet if it's digi or real paper scrap!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).