michele hillam

Christian-fence-web

Christian-fence-web
michele hillam, Jun 19, 2018
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs June/July challenge...Recipe Round Robin

Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - Nuts About Fall, Friends Will Be Friends (forever word art, button), Bon Voyage (Alpha for FAMILIES)
Penny Springmann - ("grateful for" arrow)
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so beautiful
    • cfile
      What a sweet and precious page you made Michele! I love the stitched border and the little cluster with the letter US beads.. so precious. June Froggy Fav for me... your blending of the larger photo of your precious grandson (?) and the family photo layered with that wonderful quote and journaling. what a sweet family page! This would be perfect to print and frame for the wall. Maybe print on an art canvas as a gift for them? I love the canvas prints. This page Michele is absolutely gorgeous!
    • Sokee
      :heartlub
      Beautifully created! Love your scattered bits! And your blended photo!
      :heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the photos!
    • michele hillam
      @cfile Thank you Crista! This is the daughter going through radiation/chemo right now so this page means that much more at this moment. Great idea for printing it on canvas for her!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @michele hillam Michele, You are very welcome! I will keep Kelsea and her family in my prayers. Big Hugs. [I have used Canvas Print Factory for the ones I have gotten in the past and they are really good. They have a BYGO Free going on right now.] I will be keeping Kelsea in my prayers.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just precious, Michele! I LOVE how you used the TEAM DOILY recipe!! Love your blending and the border and how you used all of the "ingredients"!!
    • flowersgal
      A truly special layout, Michele.
    • Rikki
      This is super awesome. I love the blended photo and the colour scheme. Love it. Congrats on the FF and thanks for playing!
    • jenn mccabe
      what an eye catching page! that photo is a heart melter ... and i love your homemade scatter (so fallish!) and love the stitching. congrats on getting a FF with this beauty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: