KarenB

Inspiration Challenge - June 18

Inspiration Challenge - June 18
KarenB, Jun 17, 2018
Description:
My wildlife photographer DS set up his hide in my garden for the day. This is one of the pictures he got of a bird bathing in our pond :)
Using
Love You more - Forever Joy Designs :)
ForeverJoy, nhudao and fanon like this.
    • cinderella
      I love the clean & simple design of your page. Not to mention the awesome picture!
      KarenB likes this.
    • docsheila1
      ditto Cinderella's comment! Immediately drawn to the pic. We have a birdbath in our yard and have tried and tried to get a picture like this without any luck. A great page
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Karen this is just adorable! Your son captures the best photos! ... I love the "blind" he set up from your other page, and as you said it allowed hm to capture this beauty! I love the composition and the clean white space here that really pops this wonderful and adorable b/w photo of the little bird enjoying it's bath. I love that Matt captured the splash too.. fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along with the June inpiration challenge!!!
      KarenB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the delicate touches... perfect!
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    55 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).