MorningStartJune2018SGBC
AnotherAmanda, Jun 17, 2018
Description:
June 2018 - Sara Gleason Blog Challenge - Choose an Instagram Prompt
Prompt - 126/365: How do you start the day?
Journaling - I try to start every day with some exercise. Some days, I do weights and cardio; other days I do yoga and some days I stay in bed instead. I never regret my decision. June 17, 2018
Elements and Papers - Daily Report, Makers Gonna Make, Oh The Places You'll Go, Reverie, Beech Tree (S Gleason)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
    • wombat146
      Fun and inspirational layout! love the colours you have chosen and your journaling is spot-on! Great page to print and look at each day!! I have highlighted it here in the June look-a-likes thread! HERE
    • Sara
      I LOVE pages that document the details of our every day story and this one is fabulous. Love the subtle details in the paint and your framing with photo corner and staple. Love the perspective on the photo and your linear balance of word art. Lovely in every way! Thank you for playing along with June's story challenge! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    898.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).