jenn mccabe

Maraschino Cherries

Maraschino Cherries
jenn mccabe, Jun 16, 2018
Description:
Fun with Fonts | Glyphs for the PRD Blog

Do you download lots of fancy fonts but get a little disappointed when that title that you had in your head just didn't come out as expected with that new font? Well ... the answer may be in the fact that you are not using the glyphs that come along with it! It's so easy. Check out the blog post to learn how!

Credits for my page | from Pink Reptile Designs:
Baker's Gonna Bake Papers & Elements
Captured (freebie)
Labels & Tags
Me My Selfie & I Word Art
Dreams Elements
One of a Kind Elements
On This Day Mini Kit
Superstitious Kit
O Sole Mio Elements
style applied to title from Mommyish:
MPM Keen Feb 2018 (Thicker style)
KittyY likes this.
    • Tree City
      I just got some fun fonts from Silhouette and they all came with pretty characters. I know there are glyohs but of course, just like your post talks about, I forget about them.
      Thanks for the post and what a fabulous page!
    • zinzilah
      the neutral bg, the bright touches and the cherry paper - such a lovely way to scrap that photo.
    • willimena
      Love the fun, summery-ness of this page. The bright reds in the papers and bold colours in the photo, combined with those cute fonts makes this page full of joy!
    • KittyY
      ooooh following this one! Love it
    • HeatherB
      Love the way you did the title with the glyphs on the M and o. And love how bright everything looks against the white background. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    280.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).