Autumnal Stitches, Boom and October Stuff by Allison Pennington
Llama Love by Bella Gypsy Designs
Oh the Places You'll Go by Sara Gleason
Captures For Life by Sabrina's Creations
Little Days by ForeverJoy Designs
Cattitude by PRD
Layered Template Freebie by Crystal Livesay
    • bellbird
      love your new friend and that textured white background with all the happy coloured elements!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird He's so sweet!!! Hubby is beyond mad at me...but oh well LOL
    • bellbird
      Lol hope u said "well it was sonnet's idea!"
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A cute name for a cute bird! I love that you paired Marshmallow with all things bright. Have you ever had a pet bird before?
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • umyesh
      This page is gorgeous to match your gorgeous new friend :) I love the bright colors with the black and white. I love the name Marshmallow too! Here's to hoping your hubby doesn't stay mad too long ;)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird He knows that is a lie ROFL!! He's better this morning, but it may not stay the same if Rileigh decides she'd like to get one!

@mcurtt I have :) I've grown up with various birds in the house and we had a cockatiel, but he flew out the back door last year when Sonnet accidentally opened it at the wrong time :(

@umyesh Thank you!! He's better this morning LOL
    • jenn mccabe
      Aww, Marshmallow is super cute and I love the name! I love that textured white paper and all the colored elements with your photo. Beautiful page! Glad hubby is better!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Thank you!! Wish I could say he was still better...he's not amused I took them to the vet which ended up costing over $100.00...total silent treatment :(
    • jenn mccabe
      Wait ... you took "them"? So you did get another bird- one for Releigh too? (i have been scarce this week so i might have missed something, lol)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe LOL! You guessed it right!! After he calmed down Sunday I asked if we could please let take Rileigh and let her pick out her own budgie...then I made the fatal mistake of posting a photo on FB in a budgie group and a few women had me worried there was something wrong with him b/c his crest looked too big, so off to the vet we went...sigh
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    592.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).