pbrooks

Riverbanks Zoo

Riverbanks Zoo
pbrooks, Jun 4, 2018
Description:
Kate Hadfield's June Template Challenge
Spotty Dotty Template provided by Kate for the challenge
Kate Hadfield-Safari Malarkey
Kate Hadfield-Tropical Blooms Doodles, Wild Animals Doodles (I think they both were freebies-I've had them for several years)
Mask and background paper (recolored) from Kate's December 2017 Template Challenge
Pink Reptile Designs-Bon Voyage Papers
Allison Pennington-Mister Sun
Grass is free clipart
Tree City likes this.
    • Ga_L
      stunning pictures, love the use of the themed elements.
      pbrooks likes this.
    • cfile
      what a fun page Pam! I love the zoo animals and kit you used .. well done! I love the moneky holding the Zoo title too! precious page and great journaling. So glad you had that mother daughter time. It is so important! Thanks for playing along with us!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile thank you so much Christa! My husband and I hope to move near my daughter in the next year or so!
      cfile likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @Ga_L thank you so much!
    • cfile
      @pbrooks Oh Pam that is terrific. I really wish I could move closer to my brother as it is only the two of us now. Hubby loves it here so for right now we live on seperate sides of the state (VA) Me in Va Beach, and he on the west coast of VA in Roanoke!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile Now it is just my son about an hour away from us here in GA and my daughter, her husband, my brother and sister-in-law in SC. I understand what you mean about wanting to live closer to your family.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @pbrooks my brother also has a house in murrells inlet sc that he will fully move to in s few years. That is really where I want to go to be there near him but still hubby likes it here so we will see! Hugs!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile Who knows, we may be living near each other one day!
    • Kate
      What a super zoo page! I love how you layered the photos and the doodles to create your scene! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @Kate thank you so much!
      Kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    pbrooks
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).