Cherylndesigns

Prd May Tag Template Challenge

Prd May Tag Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 22, 2018
Description:
Prd Boho Bliss patterned paper; prd time flies quote.
jenn mccabe and mcurtt like this.
    • bellbird
      i used to make tags like this waaay back like 12-12 yrs ago when i started digi (b/cos i did it when i paper scrapped but haven't in ages- i am looking forward to the days when the kids are a bit bigger that time will be easier to find to do just this! love the horizontal mixed pattern design and leaves and dragon fly! so pretty!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks Justine. I used to make them all the time, too. You'll have time to do things like this again. It's fun to craft with the grandkids now. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I saw this when I was awake and surfing the web with my tablet at 3 a.m. (don't ask), but I'm horrid at typing on it. Now that I'm at the office (and on my afternoon break), I can officially comment. Your tag is wonderful! I could see this one as hybrid, making a small book with a ring to attach them all. What a great take on Mirjam's challenge. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I'm often awake at 3 am. Haha Thanks for the kind words. I could also see this as a hybrid. I love this paper - it worked so well on this tag.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love the paper and the striped look with the pretty vines peeking gin from those edges! very pretty tag!!! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks, Jenn. It was fun to make a tag for a change.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    390px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).