Angela Toucan

When

When
Angela Toucan, May 1, 2018
Description:
For the May Journaling Challenge - document a routine.
Credits:
Background, paint and alpha from Snapshots Blog Hop Freebie.
Miscellaneous items by Kristin Aagard, Bella Gypsy Designs, Dawn Inskip, One Little Bird, Jofia Devoe, Jady Day Studio.
Fonts: Bookman Old Style, and 28 Days Later
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, it sounds exhausting just reading this Angela. you definitely have major mama awards from me for all you do! i love the way you documented this - the composition is amazing! oh and gentle hugs sweetie! xoxo
    • Dalis
      I agree with Jen, I am exhausted just reading all of the things you do, wow! HUGS!!! I love how balanced the page is.
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. Love your page design.
    • MrsPeel
      Angela, is this for you or one of the kids? I remember you telling me about diabetes but can't remember if it was you or one of the kids..... either way, like the girls, just reading I was with so much pain on the stress of having to take so much care.... You are one of the most brave, amazing warriors I have met since I started scrapping, I love your pages and love your presence here, in the chats and getting to know you in the pms.... I really, really hope one day you guys can make it to London so we could meet in person..... or that maybe I get well enough to go see a performance at your kids school or if you guys come here for a performance......
      Love the power of scrapbooking that can make us meet and get to know people like yourself, your daily life is an inspiration to me and I know, to many others.
      Love this other power of scrapping: to make beautiful things/pages, of not so good events, like in this case.... love the tittle work, gorgeous elements, love the whole page composition.... and it leaves me wishing I could do something for you!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Angela Toucan
      @MrsPeel It's two of my children, Cynthia. I'm their primary carer.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I wish I could go help you.... I swear if I was in better health, I would try drive to you at least once a week to give you some time for yourself...huge huge hugzzz and once again, love that you turned something not so good into a great page!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    721.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    801px
    Height:
    801px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).