zinzilah

18_lunch Routine

18_lunch Routine
zinzilah, May 10, 2018
Description:
Every week we do this during the school year, 2 years now, and I have not ever scrapped about this, this is one of the reasons I love the challenges on TLP, I find them useful for thinking outside my head :) Lynne-Marie's Zest and PRD's Dinner date brad.
    • bbymks5
      This is awesome!! I love that you have shoe shots for EVERY season!! The little cloud is so cute!
    • londoncuppa
      Fabulous page! Love the concept. So well done!
    • MrsPeel
      of course they will still want to meet with you!!!!! I often have this feeling when I see your pages, feel your life, and would love to be in your shoes!!!!!! you are excellent parents, you give the girls an amazing life/education, I am sure they will still want to meet!!! it sounds amazing and I can see how it is worth it even if you have to go a long distance..... It reminds me a bit when Sarita did violin classes on Saturday mornings, it would be a 3 hours thing, and there was no point on me driving back home and then drive again to pick her ip, so I would stay outside and on break time, if we didn;t bring anything from home, Sarita would buy brie and grape sandwiches and tea and come to the car and we would eat there.....
      also, I am SO delighted that the challenge made you scrap something you had not yet, and of course, the page is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the way you composed, the photos are gorgeous, the whole thing is as Zesty as Lynne Marie's kit (which I LOVE) wonderful page, wonderful journaling...
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]

I'm taking this into the May Froggy Faves!!!!
    • zinzilah
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      most welc0me.... I actually owe you a proper visit to your gallery, not sure if you were following but I was in hospital and a great deal of pain..every time I get better with one thing, another comes, but will make time this weekend for sure!!!!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    470 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).