My Silent World

My Silent World
yellowpeep, May 23, 2018
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee- Honeycomb Dressed Down

Rebecca McMeen- Nim Bundle
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I so so so very much LOVE it when you go artsy :heartlub life has not been easy lately, but I will make time to come to your gallery catch up properly. Love you!!!!!
      can you tag me when you move this , please? Hugggzzz
    • yellowpeep
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      I love this Liana! I was so happy you were in the chat yesterday and were able to use your "voice" via typing. I do hope you are feeling better, and I love the way the ribbon goes over the doll's mouth to go with your silent tag. Great journaling and I love the hexagons too.. Great AJ..Speedy Recovery and Wonderful page!!
    • MrsPeel
      right-y o!!!! is going now....into the May Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

also, thank YOu so so much for coming yesterday to the chat!!!!! you are one of the most talent women I have met in my life, both as a layout artist, an educator, a mum...if I ever get to do my USA tour, I will go to meet you in person to give you a hugg!!!!!!

forgot to say: I had vocal chords operation in the 80s, the surgeon was the same who operated David Soul and Din Jhonson.... I ll write later to give you some tips (if what you had was nodules ) Huge hugzzz
    • yellowpeep
      Thank you so much @MrsPeel and @cfile for the kind words and for the support. Thank you also for the shout out on Froggy Faves-- what an honor!! And yes, when you're in the USA, you know that will happen!! :) Thanks for putting a smile on my face today.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    May 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).